Paludarium Platform Development

I need to get one of the new problematic Seeds to play around with and see if we can work around it, mine are all older...
Any way we could help on this ? Or anything else on the mater of releasing a Paludarium platform ? :)

Stereo in/out, midi, expression pedal and relay bypass would fit soooo great in both current and futur projects.

Any way we could help on this ? Or anything else on the mater of releasing a Paludarium platform ? :)

Stereo in/out, midi, expression pedal and relay bypass would fit soooo great in both current and futur projects.
I’m working on a new stereo Daisy Seed based pcb, through hole, mainly to have a convenient platform for my own DSP development. I’m including some things for noise reduction, so I’ll share my results on the forum and maybe give some confidence either way on how to proceed on a new daisy seed based pedal. Assuming the pcb works I’ll probably open source the KiCad files. This first design won’t have relay bypass/expression/midi, keeping it fairly basic, with a control layout similar to chase bliss or walrus audio Mako series.

Back