Parasit Studio Raygun Youth Chaos Fuzz

I wasn’t saying that for solidity (more than fine) but more for legibility as the cuts are shallower.
Like the text in negative in black boxes could have been clearer, but that’s mostly because of the font and size, so most likely avoid super fine details is what I meant…
Ah I get you! My design that I’ll be using this material on only has fairly thick script bubble font so it should be fine in that case. Did you order any other faceplates alongside this one that we’ll get to see in the future?

Ah I get you! My design that I’ll be using this material on only has fairly thick script bubble font so it should be fine in that case. Did you order any other faceplates alongside this one that we’ll get to see in the future?
This one.
And one for another vero build that‘a been on the troubleshooting shelf for a while. Hopefully, I’ll get to it soon.

I have an issue with my build.
When I turn the pedal on and am not playing anything, there is a loud tone, mainly on positions 2-3 and 4 to a lesser effect.
Tone stops when hitting the strings, but comes back (to a changed random pitch, which is cool in itself for video gamey sounds, but not the intended behavior...)
I'll look inside a bit more, but thinking if people who have built it (@mdc @Cvoxdog @bifurcation) might have pointers.
Might order an additional 4046 to see if that's the culprit.

Nope, mine is dead quiet at idle due to the gating - at least on the setting I use.
Let me know if you'd like me to pull some voltages or anything from it - it's at my practice space, but i'll be there in a couple days and can pick it up.

Nope, mine is dead quiet at idle due to the gating - at least on the setting I use.
Let me know if you'd like me to pull some voltages or anything from it - it's at my practice space, but i'll be there in a couple days and can pick it up.
Thanks, I'll take it out and have a good look at the soldering around the 4046 before anything else. I'll let you know.

Back