Ultra-Thin Washers for Stomps & Toggles

Cybercow

Ever want some really thin (0.01mm) washers to go beneath your stompswitch dressing nuts or toggle switches?

I do not care for the washers that come with stompswitches & toggles because they are bulky beneath the anodized dressing nuts I often use on them. I found thee nifty ultra-thin (0.01 mm) washers on Amazon. Mind you, they're not cheap and they take a few weeks to arrive, but they are nice and work well to protect the enclosure paint/artwork on pedal enclosures.

M6x9x0.1 mm Washers for toggles at Amazon

M12x16x0.1 mm Washers for stomps at Amazon

Ever want some really thin (0.01mm) washers to go beneath your stompswitch dressing nuts or toggle switches?

I do not care for the washers that come with stompswitches & toggles because they are bulky beneath the anodized dressing nuts I often use on them. I found thee nifty ultra-thin (0.01 mm) washers on Amazon. Mind you, they're not cheap and they take a few weeks to arrive, but they are nice and work well to protect the enclosure paint/artwork on pedal enclosures.

M6x9x0.1 mm Washers for toggles at Amazon

M12x16x0.1 mm Washers for stomps at Amazon
Maybe a group buy of a mass quantity from someone like Fastenal or McMaster-Carr?

Nice. I don’t see the price because it’s the wrong country for me but AliExpress has the smaller ones , 50 for $1.84 and the larger 10 for $1.74.
Ha! I ordered some of the AliExpress washers in the same dimensions & quantities and after shipping fees, the ones from Amazon are quite comparably priced. (The ones from Amazon come in a pack of 100.) So, IMO, it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Ultra-thin washers just aren't cheap.

Back