Another Dumb Question

AmounHa

Is the daisy platform robust enough to create something akin to a Chase Bliss Blooper / Mood, mslasm Count to 5 or Maneco Sweet 16?
I know they would be enormous undertakings but just wondering from those of you who have dug into the daisy.

Also do you know where to get the front mounted momentary switches with the Led surround found on the Blooper?

I have seen some led light up press switches like on the Blooper on digi-key/mouser (here is one), but they are all pretty heavy duty, built for high currents, and expensive. I am trying to find 2 color led push button switches like on the Boonar, but I cannot find ones that small.

I did not realize the Boonar were 2 color. I thought they just had a white lens and then lit up yellow.

I just watched another demo and I think you are right that the Boonar buttons are only single color yellow. I am still on the lookout for something similar but 2 color though.

Though not exactly what you are looking for I did run across this.
I also found several 12, 16mm dual and three led momentary switches on aliexpress but no documentation etc. I have had such mixed results with the aliexpress and alibaba.

Last edited:
Back