Are You Breadboard Baking Yet?

It’s more an issue of sorting, lighting, and squinting than knowing the codes by site - I’m pretty familiar with the band codes. At this point 90% of the values I need are pulled and labeled and live in a separate ziploc bag that’s just an unsorted tangle of resistors. The tags make it super easy to pull a single value out without having to methodically sort/resort/etc and put things away “properly”. But the system that makes sense to/for me might not work for anyone else.

Without a dedicated space for hobby crafting this is a way to quickly spread out the bare minimum of things I need to build simple stuff out on a breadboard.

I tend to keep the little baggies out next to my workstation. Setup is the easy part. Cleanup takes a while, but usually there aren’t toooooo many different resistors on the board. Unless I want to breadboard a low tide…….

Just grip it tight with your pliers then just a couple of blasts with your drill, I just press the drill button on and off and let it spin for a couple of seconds
Gave this a try tonight. Works like a charm! Thank you sir!

Back