Cpp file to bin file

Synchrony Pedalworks

I finally got the terrarium up and running. I was able to flash the great codes from @keyth72. I was looking at some of the other programs, like the multi-tap delay, but confused about how to flash the files.

In @keyth72 ‘s GitHub, there is a bin file that I downloaded and flashed. For the multi-tap delay, by @sonic_explorer , the bin file is not present. I see the cpp file/code. How do I make that data into a bin file or flash it to the daisy seed?

Many thanks!

PS- @keyth72 has some great programs. If you haven’t looked at them, give them a shot!

If you want to be able to generate the .bin file yourself from the .cpp you will need to setup the daisy tool chain on your machine.

Instructions are here:

This can be handy if you want to modify the code.

There is a video on the page, the steps are on the page but it can be hard to figure what some steps means if you never used visual studio code.

The Rhythmic Delay is a fun one! Yeah building the .bin's yourself for the Daisy Seed isn't too bad, install the toolchain from the Daisy Wiki and run "make" where the "makefile"/code is located from a terminal/command line window, or use an IDE like Visual Studio Code. With as simple as most Daisy projects are, I tend to use Visual Studio Code only for editing and a separate terminal window to build.

I'm planning on sharing some more stuff for Daisy soon, I'll be sure to mention it on this forum.

For the Rhythmic Delay .bin file is in the 'build' directory under the directory with the .ccp file: https://github.com/tnatoli/Sonic_Daisy/tree/main/rhythm_delay/build
Thanks! I was able to find it! Great program!!!

The Rhythmic Delay is a fun one! Yeah building the .bin's yourself for the Daisy Seed isn't too bad, install the toolchain from the Daisy Wiki and run "make" where the "makefile"/code is located from a terminal/command line window, or use an IDE like Visual Studio Code. With as simple as most Daisy projects are, I tend to use Visual Studio Code only for editing and a separate terminal window to build.

I'm planning on sharing some more stuff for Daisy soon, I'll be sure to mention it on this forum.
Good deal! This makes it straight forward. Thanks!

The Seed code for Terrarium is now a public project on Github, .bin is in the releases section:

This is the pedal I made a Youtube video for earlier this year, I sold a few, and quickly realized that the build/sell route didn't interest me as much as constantly prototyping new things, so here it is!

The Seed code for Terrarium is now a public project on Github, .bin is in the releases section:

This is the pedal I made a Youtube video for earlier this year, I sold a few, and quickly realized that the build/sell route didn't interest me as much as constantly prototyping new things, so here it is!
This is great! I will be downloading this one in the near future.

Is it possible to combine codes from your different programs, such as an overdrive effect with this code? Your overdrive programs was with your Neural Seed platform and I am guessing this platform is different. With that in mind, I was thinking that the codes would not be compatible.

@keyth72 I loaded this one up, and it sounds great. Nice job!

Back