Custom Drill Template

VanWhy

Apologies if this has been answered already. I'm looking to put my Muffin Fuzz in a H1590BB enclosure so I am going to need a custom drill template. I was able to create something using the Tayda tool box H1590BB Muffin. So, am I able to take this from Tayda and make my template with it? It would be nice to just take those dimensions from them and place it right in a scaled pdf to print. Is there a tutorial out there for just this? I see the one for UV printing but I dont want any graphics, I just like the enclosure as is so just want to use it. Thanks!

Not really sure what you're asking, but then I'm not familiar with Tayda Tool Box (clicking on your link just goes to a page asking me to sign in).

If you're doing a one off, then it might be easiest to just measure on the 1590BB, mark it and drill. You can protect the natural finish of the pedal with painters tape and then mark it, if need be.

Are you using the PCB's standard pot-mounting points, or are you doing a custom offboard-wired arrangement?

There are lots of drilling tips, tutorials and advice online if you're unsure of anything. And if you can't find what you want online, ask more specifically here and you're sure to get some better answers than mine.

@Feral Feline it’s the Tayda drill tool menu, and it looks like this:
AAFA270A-3040-43A0-81DB-E268C4958E5C.jpeg

@vanwhy you’ll just need to set the axes of you page to (0,0) being centered on the page, and then create your drill template using the same coordinates to locate your drill marks (you’ll want to make sure their coordinates are also being mapped by their center points, rather than from their top left which is default in some programs. Alternately, if you’re ordering your enclosure from Tayda, you can use their drill services to have this layout CNC drilled in the enclosure for an upcharge

Back