Dead End FX Schumann PLL Wiring

djmiyta

Fine people of the PedalPCB forum, I come once again asking for your time. I am having a bit of confusion with the wiring on this one
Here is the link to the build docs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UoN1kGc04fDdSNSP3lPHdxLoPjqy5LX_/view

There are four 3pdt stomp switches, the drone and on and off switches I understand (seeing the 9 pads and the 9 lugs on the switch)
I'm assuming for the momentary switch, it's only using 2 out of the 3 switches? (even though (I think) it is labeled incorrectly or at least not sticking to the 3pdt lug numbering (A-1,2,3 B-1,2,3 C-1,2,3) Momentary is 1-6. Pretty sure I'm right about the momentary switch but want to be sure
Then in between drone and momentary switch pads is another 3pdt labeled "Switch" in the BOM. And again I'm assuming this too only uses 2 out of the 3 switches on the 3pdt.
Then between the switch and momentary switches are 2 pads labeled C and A (cathode and Anode?) thought at first it was for expression pedal but nah theres a pad for that. I haven't found a pad labeled 12vac just the.......C ...............a.... maybe no Anode and no Cathode maybe ..............AC!!! there we go got that figured out probably not time for for another bong load gonna do it any way and get back to my Alternate/Cathode or Anode/Current circuit.
Thank you people of PPCB YOU ARE ALL INCREDIBLE (in your own special way Some of ya are even super special and you better know who you are cause ... well you just should.
By just typing out my issues here on this forum I was able to. ... wait......... WE! were able to solve the mysteriously labeled C and A pads. Amazing! the fricken power the of the Pedalpcb forum reaches deep far and wide. Wizards and sorcery of modern day and pots legal holy shit! not in my day, but here we are AND IT IS REALLY ALL TRUE

But seriously I was asking about those pads and as I'm typing them a moment of stupid clarity hit me and the anode cathode thought came into question about the validity of my question I was typing just prior to typing this realizing on page 1 of the docs or page 2 was clearly stating Caution 12VAC - NOT DC.

Ok got a question now
So on the board theres the C and A pads. Where are the 12 and V pads for the power of negatives and positives. wires ? theres the CV pad maybe Correct Volt? or CurrentVoltage. but no 12 anywhere for the pad 12VAC.

OK I got it for the 12VCA and for the Drone and on/off switch and pretty sure the momentary switch. The BOM only list 1 common cathode LED and one regular LED BUT the SWLED1 LED pads are 3 with the left pad being square AND in the designated Common Cathode LED1 there is no square pad. So .........? oh wait We did it again!!!!!
I got it
All of it
Again Fuggin incredible
Thank you all for giving me a moment of ever more precious time and just remember if we can legalize pot we decriminalize and legalize freedom
All Hail to the soft fluffy puffy cumulus cloud gods.

Back