DIY Hughes & Kettner type faceplate?

drgonzo1969

I have always been infatuated with those clear Hughes & Kettner amp faceplates with the LED lighting. Those amps sound good but not really my cup of tea. Anyways, I am going to start building one of those rosamp.com SLO30 kits once I get my tax return. Anybody know of a place that does custom faceplates like that? I imagine there is just a few LEDs or a strip of LEDs lighting the faceplate once its installed in the amp...? I'm just spitballing ideas but that's the goal is an SLO30 with custom clear faceplate with text (probably SLO, cant think of a better name yet) and maybe a simple line drawing.... any advice, ideas, trolling, memes welcome... thanks

I think I'm going to e-mail them when I get closer to actually ordering just to make sure I get the specs right. But it seems like the can do exactly what I'm looking for.

I think I'm going to e-mail them when I get closer to actually ordering just to make sure I get the specs right. But it seems like the can do exactly what I'm looking for.
Their customer service is usually pretty excellent, I've even received responses straight from the CEO a few times.

I would also run it by Amplifyfun, as @Cybercow suggested. Spencer's prices are usually very good and he definitely does great work.

Back