Dual EEPROMs and internal algo mods (and possibly hilariously offensive content)

Pin 7 of the 24LC32A is the "write protect" (WP) input pin. So by applying 3.3V to pin 7 of the 24LC32A will toggle the WP value to 'high'.
Every use of the 24LC32A with an FV-1 that I've seen has pin 7 tied to ground.

Pin 7 of the 24LC32A is the "write protect" (WP) input pin. So by applying 3.3V to pin 7 of the 24LC32A will toggle the WP value to 'high'.
Every use of the 24LC32A with an FV-1 that I've seen has pin 7 tied to ground.
I found a couple of schematics that had dual eeproms had 3.3v going to pin 7 (the ones I worked off of actually) but I grounded them because I knew that should work, because others had verified that it did. I went the safe route.

I found a couple of schematics that had dual eeproms had 3.3v going to pin 7 (the ones I worked off of actually) but I grounded them because I knew that should work, because others had verified that it did. I went the safe route.
Grounding pin 7 of the 24LC32A, (according to the datasheet), leaves the EEPROM subject to overwriting; but in a pedal, that's unlikely to happen.
Pulling pin 7 up to 3.3V will effectively write-protect the EEPROM. Still, when used in a pedal NOT designed to allow EEPROM writes, it shouldn't matter whether pin 7 is tied to ground or 3.3V. Pretty sure leaving it tied to ground is good.

Extras, okay, but...

Are you making these available? Just say yes!

If only I were in the lower 48. 😿

I just ordered some similar boards from MoltenMetalBurn...

Back