Hudson Broadcast and Cornerstone Gladio SC.

Lazerdean

Looking to build a dual preamp pedal with a Hudson Broadcast as a clean boost, OR” a Benson Boost, and the Cornerstone Gladio as the first gain stage.

I’ve never built a pedal before and just started looking into it. Can anyone guide me into any direction that could help me build this kind of pedal?

I’ve owned both pedals, and used the broadcast as a mighty clean/volume boost. But I also love the tonal characteristics of the Gladio SC.

Thank you!

We don’t have a board for the Gladio but there is one for the Broadcast, you can easily find it on the store. Maybe a TS style pedal can replace the Gladio?

Gladio should be close to a Timmy or a King Tone Blues Power etc. Both are PCBs for and available on PedalPCB.
The Gladio SC has a clean blend which can be mimiced with a parallel mixer (Guitar PCB Paramix for instance)

Last edited:
JMK's Paralyzer is a really good one. I like the GPCB, too (I have both) but the JMK one is more compact.

Also look for a BuffnBlend also known as a SplitnBlend which may or may not work depending on if the circuits involved flip phase.

PedalPCB should be coming out with a blender circuit soon. Hopefully, real soon. I thought I saw somewhere on the PPCB forum that Robert's working on the Gladio as well.

It's an interesting pairing, for sure, would love to hear it.

Looking to build a dual preamp pedal with a Hudson Broadcast as a clean boost, OR” a Benson Boost, and the Cornerstone Gladio as the first gain stage.

I’ve never built a pedal before and just started looking into it. Can anyone guide me into any direction that could help me build this kind of pedal?

I’ve owned both pedals, and used the broadcast as a mighty clean/volume boost. But I also love the tonal characteristics of the Gladio SC.

Thank you!
The Gladio SC PCB will be available for purchase soon!

JMK's Paralyzer is a really good one. I like the GPCB, too (I have both) but the JMK one is more compact.

Also look for a BuffnBlend also known as a SplitnBlend which may or may not work depending on if the circuits involved flip phase.

PedalPCB should be coming out with a blender circuit soon. Hopefully, real soon. I thought I saw somewhere on the PPCB forum that Robert's working on the Gladio as well.

It's an interesting pairing, for sure, would love to hear it.
I’ll second that JMK Parallelyzer or however you spell it. The Xotic X Blender is my favorite I just wish it had two loops.

Back