I can't update my profile ? [SOLVED]

eh là bas ma

Hello,

I have posted my build list in the "About" section of my profile.

I would like to update it, and add the new builds I've done, but I can't find the "Edit" key.

I asked for a change on my profile name lately, from Justin to Eh la bas ma. It has been accepted (Thank you !). Maybe that's the reason why this profile section is locked ?

Last edited:
There is no "Edit" key/button in a member "About" section of the profile builder. Edits are simply done directly.

The "About" section is not really the place to post new builds. It's simply a place to make comments about yourself. New build posts are best suited in the general forum - likely the "Build Reports" section of the main forum.

Edits are simply done directly.
Thank you for your reply ! Unfortunatly, I can't write anything in this section anymore. I click on the text and nothing happens....there's no text window available neither.
New build posts are best suited in the general forum - likely the "Build Reports" section of the main forum.
I understand. I am not trying to make a build report in this section, I have already written a list of builds that i'd like to update. Problem is I can't write anything anymore in this section.

Are we supposed to write something here once and for all, and not ever be able to change it ? It doesn't seem logical.

Should I understand that I am not the only one ? You too can't change anything you've written, add, or delete anything in your "About" section ?

If so, I'd say that's a small website issue !

Back