Looking to trade vintage components (a mix of NOS and harvested) for potentiometers, ICs, jacks, footswitches, and enclosures.

SturatMcC

I recently acquired ~20 boxes of components collected from the 60s to the 90s and stored in a heated, dry shop. Due to medical issues I am currently on disability and am looking to hone my craft and attempt to start a small business of some sort.

I have everything from bumblebees, black beauties, Cornell-dubilier greenies and tiny chiefs, silver mica, and tropical fish, to totes of Allen-Bradley resistors, tube sockets, dozens of unused copper clad, tons of transistors (germanium PNP and NPN, silicon everything imaginable, MOSFETs, some JFETs), tons of ICs, it’s a little overwhelming.

I am a novice builder, and with what I have I can essentially build anything however I am a moron. I am looking to trade off some of these hard to find items to someone who is interested in using them in exchange for a decent supply of potentiometers, jacks, switches, and possibly enclosures.

I am also interested in selling this stuff off if that’s best for any interested parties, and would have no problem working out a bulk order or what have you.

If anybody here is interested, or knows someone who may be, then please drop me a line and we can figure something out.

Attachments

• IMG_0283.jpeg
    IMG_0283.jpeg
    797.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0220.jpeg
    IMG_0220.jpeg
    419.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0202.jpeg
    IMG_0202.jpeg
    705.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0201.jpeg
    IMG_0201.jpeg