More output on Isosceles.

Asmodeus88

Hello,

Looking to get more output from my isosceles, read a post where someone switched the R4 16k to a 19k to get more from the fortin side, my thoughts were to increase the R7 to get more overall, do you think this will effect the tone stack much?

Hello,

Looking to get more output from my isosceles, read a post where someone switched the R4 16k to a 19k to get more from the fortin side, my thoughts were to increase the R7 to get more overall, do you think this will effect the tone stack much?
yep - increasing R7 should increase volume for the whole thing. (both fortin / TC pathways)

maybe chuck in a 300K or 330K and see how you go?

1705536291801.png

the suggestion to increase R4 (for the fortin pathway) came from my old thread / attempt to build this when I honestly had no idea what I was doing (was my 3rd pedal build). increasing R7 would have been a better idea tbh.

Cheers
yep - increasing R7 should increase volume for the whole thing. (both fortin / TC pathways)

maybe chuck in a 300K or 330K and see how you go?

View attachment 66186

the suggestion to increase R4 (for the fortin pathway) came from my old thread / attempt to build this when I honestly had no idea what I was doing (was my 3rd pedal build). increasing R7 would have been a better idea tbh.
Cheers mate, 🍻 absolute ledgen, will give them values a go, you think a trim pot in there would be a good idea, like a 500k?

500K trim pot 👌 🙌 👌

Absolutely 💯 % recommend putting one in the R7 position, pedal is now irreplaceable to me and my dirty tree has been shelved.

Back