Please, can you help me find a suitable seller on e-bay ? [SOLVED]

eh là bas ma

Hello,

I am looking for an "expensive" part that I can't find at my usual suppliers. I never bought anything on e-bay, so I would like some advices from more experienced forumites. I don't want to pay for a bad surprise the first time...

I need something for IC3 here :
Guyatone PS 024 Distortion H.png
So i checked on E-bay, and I found many results, often with suspicious and expensive shipment fee. I am in France and I guess I'd like to order the chip from europe, no need to get a chip from the U.S or China unless I really have to. And I am a bit suspicious with U.K sellers : with Brexit and the economic war, I read there are some trouble with shipments.

M5226P :

LA3600

KA2223 :

I found this seller who lives near my city, around 1 hour travel in car :

...but I wonder if M5226, LA3600 and KA2223 will perform exactly the same way in this circuit ? Wouldn't M5226P be better somehow ?

Which one would you choose ?

Thanks for your help !

Last edited:
Finally, I found a seller on e-bay who has an electronic store in France.

I went on their website and ordered directly to them a M5226P from Mitsubishi.

Cost 9 euros, slightly more expensive than the same product from the same seller on e-bay (7.50 euros, free shipment). I don't get why it would cost more on their website, but at least I didn't have to go on e-bay...

Problem solved, I hope.

As an American I can tell you that you can only trust people from America... or close friends of Americans..

or Americans living in other parts of the world that are not America.

Or Mitsubishi...

As an American I can tell you that you can only trust people from America... or close friends of Americans..

or Americans living in other parts of the world that are not America.

Or Mitsubishi...
I thought americans would only trust God... I guess this is progress.

America can be proud of having such a good patriot in your person, dear comrade Haney.

Back