Proxy Shopping Services from EU/UK to US?

MobyOctopad

I've been looking around to stock up on some more PNP transistors and have noticed that a lot of the Ukrainian sellers on eBay I've bought from in the past are understandably running low on inventory/bumping up the costs of their lots. While randomly looking around, I've stumbled onto smaller sites in the UK and Germany but they don't offer shipping options to the US.

Was curious if anyone's had experience with proxy shopping service that forward purchases from the EU/UK to the US? Any horror stories or possibly platforms to avoid?

I've had no issues ordering directly from the EU or UK to the US. It takes a little extra time, but everything seems to show up.

What, specifically, are you looking for?

Sorry, yeah, I've largely been able to have things shipped directly to me without any problem. I've just stumbled onto a shop in Germany that has decently-priced PNPs but don't ship to the US. I wouldn't mind paying a bit more on the intermediary's processing fees or whatever to get my hands on a couple of different transistors I haven't seen anywhere else.

Back