Tearjerker/ShamWah -Build/enclosure fit question

mkstewartesq

Build question: I'm working with a donor wah body. It's technically a Mission expression pedal but apparently Mission just bought the bodies form Dunlop (even has the Dunlop trademark inside, and Mission just put plastic plugs in every hole and port that would normally be needed on a wah but wasn't needed on their expression pedal). Other than needing drill the I/O holes a little bigger to accommodate the Tayda jacksthat PedalPCB recommends, it seems like it will be a good fit.

However, since there was never a board in this enclosure, I can't reuse any parts that were previously used to mount the board. What did you use/what part should I be shopping for to secure the PCB to this mounting point just above and the the right of the Dunlop logo in my attached picture (which matches up with the holein the PCB)? I have mounts I've used in other builds, but those won't work in this case.

Thanks in advance.

WAH.jpeg

I have a tearjerker I plan on putting in a Crybaby enclosure, and I don't plan on attaching it at all, other than the input/output jacks. I figure that will hold it well enough. Not sure how anyone else has done it.

Just to follow up on this so the information is there should anyone need it in the future. You secure to this point with a #6-32 3/8 inch self-tapping screw. It's the same screw size as Dunlop uses to secure the rubber feet to the bottom plate.

Back