Vero layout question?

drgonzo1969

I am finishing up this Roland AD-50 layout on vero and am about to do the offboard wiring. Can anyone tell if the "Pre-gain" pot is a 500K A,B, or C pot? The layout just lists 500K. I didn't see anyone mention it in the comments. Am I missing it? Here is a link to the layout.

I don't know, and I didn't see anything in the comments either, but if I had to guess I would say the pre-gain pot would be an A. As a pre-gain on a Fuzz, I would think you'd want it to roll on like a volume knob on a guitar. I'm sure that either an A or B would work, but an A pot will give you better control on the lower end of the pre-gain.

I don't know, and I didn't see anything in the comments either, but if I had to guess I would say the pre-gain pot would be an A. As a pre-gain on a Fuzz, I would think you'd want it to roll on like a volume knob on a guitar. I'm sure that either an A or B would work, but an A pot will give you better control on the lower end of the pre-gain.
Sounds Reasonable to me! FULL STEAM AHEAD!! thanks for chiming in

I dunno - I'd probably start with a linear and see how it goes. The Sustain pot is a C taper. Easy enough to change later!

Linear or C taper. It looks like it's just a variable resistor on the input that decreases as you turn it up so you don't want A taper.

Back