xts atomic Od

djmiyta

Botched this build last year putting a momentary toggle that I mistakingly ordered that mistakenly got mixed with known good switches and pulled all sorts of traces off board long story short after tracing it and putting jumpers in where needed its working but not to its' full potential I You tubed it and tho' mine has the crunch and tries to bring it bring it it can;t. and since it looks worse than the botched botox and liposuction job in my teens I'll post no pics. The problem it has that I hear is the mid pot can't be turned CW past 2:00 roughly the last 1/4 makes it squeal horribly (with guitar tone pot all the way down moving that makes it 10'xs worse) so having said all that Ima gonna just get me new board cause I liked what I could get from my botched board and what I heard on Utube.
Double thinking this post makes me think I shoulda Thought more of where I think I thought it should posted

Ahhh what the hell I'm here so I'll ask

Out of all the boards from PedalPCB that you have personally built (with your own Hands!!) what is or was the heaviest thickest chunckiest crunch crunch and had or has a useful versatile EQ section. So far the Valhallalla or The VinDiezel V4 is the one to beat for me face melter is crunchy but for I find I still have to stack most all pedals with one or another the The VinDiezel V4 stands on its own like none of the others going into a completely clean yamaha G100 it sounds MASSIVE a bit too noisy at 18v
So whats yours? even if crunchy meat isn't your thing if you built one you liked. Talking uber high gain though.

Out of all the boards from PedalPCB that you have personally built (with your own Hands!!) what is or was the heaviest thickest chunckiest crunch crunch and had or has a useful versatile EQ section. So far the Valhallalla or The VinDiezel V4 is the one to beat for me face melter is crunchy but for I find I still have to stack most all pedals with one or another the The VinDiezel V4 stands on its own like none of the others going into a completely clean yamaha G100 it sounds MASSIVE a bit too noisy at 18v
So whats yours? even if crunchy meat isn't your thing if you built one you liked. Talking uber high gain though.
I have not built this pedal but I would say for your expectations, the TYRIAN (REVV G3} !!!

I have not built this pedal but I would say for your expectations, the TYRIAN (REVV G3} !!!
thank you. I have built that as well G4 Sanguine and while they’re both nice as well as many others The Val has a thick smoothcrunch sustaining and plays really well with many of his bretheran Un-like Mr. Tight Metal 1 and his twin #2 they won’t work with each other either ( which in hindsight explains the loops I chose to leave off the pedals ….twice ! But dig It enough to build it twice ) Haven’t dusted them off for a while since the Val

thank you. I have built that as well G4 Sanguine and while they’re both nice as well as many others The Val has a thick smoothcrunch sustaining and plays really well with many of his bretheran Un-like Mr. Tight Metal 1 and his twin #2 they won’t work with each other either ( which in hindsight explains the loops I chose to leave off the pedals ….twice ! But dig It enough to build it twice ) Haven’t dusted them off for a while since the Val
I don't think your going to find an equal to the Valhalla!!!
Here is a link, this guy has a honest insight to every Pedal he Tests on his website:
https://www.guitarpedalx.com/news/news/9-of-the-best-large-format-high-gain-metal-distortion-pedals

The Tyrian is cool but I have to say my favorite to date is the Valhalla… it’s been kind of a hard one to top for me so far it still doesn’t pull off what a high gain tube amp can do but it’s close enough to enjoy it. Although it all comes down to personal taste.

The Tyrian is cool but I have to say my favorite to date is the Valhalla… it’s been kind of a hard one to top for me so far it still doesn’t pull off what a high gain tube amp can do but it’s close enough to enjoy it. Although it all comes down to personal taste.
Absolutely and always in consideration I know nothing I hear on YouTube will sound like it will in person but a close approximation is cool and when you combine several of em I believe I can make a fair assumption whether it’ll work for me or not. Besides I’m way too introverted to go try stuff at GC and mom and pop shops have been replaced by Amazon so I build what I want as I’m able ( funny just how many things you can build when you buy surplus and over your minimum . Unless I’m troubleshooting a build then I’m working on a minimum of 3-4 projects at a time of course years and builds later hindsight tells me to ohhh what’s that word??? Research something like that. so I been . but word of mouth has kept me busy over the years so I ask cool people alike you and “ the others” on this forum. for opinions.
Realizing not everyone plays metal it’s ALL good I play to the beat of rain drops hitting my porch. Holy shit I’m rambling again. Ahh well

Back