Shipping rate to New Zealand, am I seeing right...?

cooder

Been waiting for the Hydra to get back in stock, stuck it in cart and four EEPROMS to ship to New Zealand, cost $46 for part plus shipping $ 73.92.
Am I seeing this correct, because that's a definite no for me. Ouch.

I was looking to ship an enclosure to a fellow member here last week and it was $30 minimum to ship from California to British Columbia, and we're on the same coast. I think that international shipping is kind of nutty right now.

The pricing seems to have skyrocketed in the last little while. Certainly put it out of reach for me unfortunately. The shipping companies need to pull their heads in.

I was looking to ship an enclosure to a fellow member here last week and it was $30 minimum to ship from California to British Columbia, and we're on the same coast. I think that international shipping is kind of nutty right now.
This is steep. I shipped a couple pedals from Canada to the US last month and it was about 20 USD each.

I recently ordered some transformers from Texas to Australia. They are coming via USPS and that is a bummer because last time I ordered transformers from the same guy they took two months to arrive - it used to be two weeks. I asked about Fedex but apparently that would have been $360+!

Which is crazy because I got some pickups from TV Jones in Washington state month or so back - took under two weeks and was US$20.

And postage within Australia is snail paced right now which doesn't really make sense because we have bugger-all Covid here - so why has everything slowed down so much? I don't know but it's very very boring.

Back