Looking for Fordoble Boost + Drive Drill template

Same. Not sure products should be released if they aren't finished. Build docs seem like a minimum at time of release.
This thought has been brought up many times. Youve got the right to buy or not, complaining isnt going to change anything.

Thank being said the bom and drill template are available. Use the search function.

This thought has been brought up many times. Youve got the right to buy or not, complaining isnt going to change anything.

Thank being said the bom and drill template are available. Use the search function.
Shouldn't multiple voicing of concerns help a business better support their own decisions? Tell me to shut up about it isn't helpful to anyone. And if this has indeed been a problem for a while I think it should be addressed and if bringing it up over and over helps then this won't be the last time I say something.

Shouldn't multiple voicing of concerns help a business better support their own decisions? Tell me to shut up about it isn't helpful to anyone. And if this has indeed been a problem for a while I think it should be addressed and if bringing it up over and over helps then this won't be the last time I say something.
Point is a lot of us want more projects and are fine with the system. There are vendors that provide the indepth build docs. But they don’t offer near as many PCBs. I’d rather have the pcb choices and worry less about build docs. You’ll also find that with a few exceptions theres a drill template available that matches

Back