1n4678 Zener Diode

twebb6778

Hi all, my buddy decided to build a Stockade Overdrive, but forgot to include any 1n4678 1.8v zener diodes in his order.

The PedalPCB cart minimum is $5, and even then it's almost $15 just for shipping to Australia. Does anybody in Oz have 2 of these spare that I could buy? Or maybe know of a local supplier in the country?

I'm putting in a mouser order today that should arrive by early next week. Do you want to give me the mouser code for the exact one you want & i'll keep some for myself & send you some?

I'm putting in a mouser order today that should arrive by early next week. Do you want to give me the mouser code for the exact one you want & i'll keep some for myself & send you some?
I've literally just done the exact same thing (ordered the Stockade and no 1N4678 diodes) do you have any spare still? are you in Australia also? I work for a craft brewery so can sweeten the deal with some beers haha. No worries if it's too much of a hassle.

I've literally just done the exact same thing (ordered the Stockade and no 1N4678 diodes) do you have any spare still? are you in Australia also? I work for a craft brewery so can sweeten the deal with some beers haha. No worries if it's too much of a hassle.
Ahh, just had a look through my stash and I must have used the remainders somewhere as I came up empty I'm sorry!

Back