signalchained
New member
This was a fun project. Took elements of the ruby/gem/cricket/dumbleton and then put a Boing reverb in front of it because reverb but also this circuit requires a buffer. This uses a LM3864-N which you can drive up to 18V so I made the entire thing switchable which gives you a high headroom mode that is much better as a pedal platform or for cleans than 9v only.
I built it into both a table top 1590DD to pair with this oversized pine cab pushing a 10” Celestion VT Junior. I also have it in a 1444-16 built as a combo (also pine) pushing a Celestion Eight-15.
Really happy with the results.
Bad guitarist demo here (8” cab)
I built it into both a table top 1590DD to pair with this oversized pine cab pushing a 10” Celestion VT Junior. I also have it in a 1444-16 built as a combo (also pine) pushing a Celestion Eight-15.
Really happy with the results.
Bad guitarist demo here (8” cab)