2 PCB 1 enclosure with 2x 3PDT breakout boards?

I’m looking to combine two PCBs (spirit box and hydra delay) into a single enclosure. I see the wiki by pedalpcb.com that shows the switch wiring but was curious if anyone knows of a diagram that shows how to do it with the pedalpcb breakout boards? I’m not looking to do an order switcher or A/B, they’d essentially function as two foot switches that activate their PCB and would stack if both engaged.

It's kind of exactly the same. The breakout boards aren't doing anything fancy, they route in the same way as the wired diagram.

If you squint at the diagram enough, you can imagine the switches look just like PCB boards (the wires to main PCBs and switches are the same).

I'm not sure I'm explaining this well. does it make sense?

In that case, you simply run the OUT of the first board to the IN of the second instead of running them to the jacks.

In this pic, imagine the left board’s foot switch has the breakout board. Instead of running it up to the out jack, it goes over to the IN of the other footswitch.

1697087672937.jpeg

Sorry for the bad illustration
54EEDF4B-65A2-4D58-9A77-D861A2710992.jpeg

I’m looking to combine two PCBs (spirit box and hydra delay) into a single enclosure. I see the wiki by pedalpcb.com that shows the switch wiring but was curious if anyone knows of a diagram that shows how to do it with the pedalpcb breakout boards? I’m not looking to do an order switcher or A/B, they’d essentially function as two foot switches that activate their PCB and would stack if both engaged.
Input jack to input of footswitch one, output of footswitch one to footswitch two, output of footswitch two to output jack. Easy peasy!

In that case, you simply run the OUT of the first board to the IN of the second instead of running them to the jacks.

In this pic, imagine the left board’s foot switch has the breakout board. Instead of running it up to the out jack, it goes over to the IN of the other footswitch.

View attachment 58219

Sorry for the bad illustration
View attachment 58220
This is exactly what I’m looking for. I figured it’d be easy but I always am one to double check with more experienced folks. Thanks!!

Back