3 in 1 wiring possible?

Barnshart

I might be getting a bit ambitious here, and I'm not even sure if it's possible or not. But is there a way to wire up 3 different effects into 1 enclosure?

I want to put a Rat, Big Muff and Tentacle into one pedal. Could somebody please point me towards a diagram of this using the PedalPCB footswitches?

As soon as I get a minute I'll redraw it using 3PDT breakout boards but the idea is the same.

Does this wiring work to have two or more effects running at the same time if you wanted? (I've reviewed the various diagrams on the wiki but am not clear on the differences between "2 in 1 wiring" and "2 in 1 wiring AB". I'll be using the intelligent bypass boards for combinations where I want one effect to exclude the others - but I'm thinking of combining the Unison Double Tracker and the Spirit Echo in one box so that I can use them separately or combine them to replicate roughly the Keeley UDT which has a reverb built in. So am confused as to which wiring diagram to use for the latter situation ("confused" seems to be a word I use a lot when I post here but I appreciate the patience everyone shows.)

Does this wiring work to have two or more effects running at the same time if you wanted? (I've reviewed the various diagrams on the wiki but am not clear on the differences between "2 in 1 wiring" and "2 in 1 wiring AB". I'll be using the intelligent bypass boards for combinations where I want one effect to exclude the others - but I'm thinking of combining the Unison Double Tracker and the Spirit Echo in one box so that I can use them separately or combine them to replicate roughly the Keeley UDT which has a reverb built in. So am confused as to which wiring diagram to use for the latter situation ("confused" seems to be a word I use a lot when I post here but I appreciate the patience everyone shows.)
The diagram provided above is to have3 different effects that can run independently yes. I used it, and I can individually turn on and off any combination of the effects as if they were 3 seperate pedals. Hope this helps!

I've reviewed the various diagrams on the wiki but am not clear on the differences between "2 in 1 wiring" and "2 in 1 wiring AB".

2-in-1 wiring is for two effects in one enclosure, each with their own footswitch. You can operate either, or both effects at the same time.

2-in-1 (AB) is for two effects where one footswitch selects between one or the other effect (only one active at a time), the other footswitch activates/bypasses which ever effect is selected.

The diagram provided above is to have3 different effects that can run independently yes. I used it, and I can individually turn on and off any combination of the effects as if they were 3 seperate pedals. Hope this helps!
Thank you, Barnshart and Robert!

As soon as I get a minute I'll redraw it using 3PDT breakout boards but the idea is the same.
Would you be able to send me that diagram for wiring using breakout boards? I guess my only question is how are the 3 switches connected to the i/o jacks?

Would you be able to send me that diagram for wiring using breakout boards? I guess my only question is how are the 3 switches connected to the i/o jacks?
It's pretty much as per the pic in post #4.

First Breakout board IN gets the input jack, but it's OUT goes to the
Second Breakout board's IN, and then 2nd BO board's OUT goes to the
Third Breakout board's IN, and the 3rd BO board's OUT goes to the output jack.

So the outer most breakoutboards each get a jack, but the middle one doesn't of course since its input and output are going to the outer BO boards. Just imagine the BO boards are in that pic.

Awesome! I really appreciate the reply. I'm looking to combine the Muroidea, Closed Circuit, and General Tso into one pedal. I use all 3 already, just looking for a new project to do.

Back