3PDT Order Switch Wiring

GrahamHyman14

Im looking to hand wire a 3PDT footswitch to work as an order switcher in a dual overdrive I am making. I have the 3PDT breakout boards for the effects footswitches but do not have the breakout board for the order switcher because they are currently out of stock. Could anyone explain/show me how I would need to wire this order switching footswitch up to the breakout boards of the effects footswitches? Thanks in advanced!

I'm not sure if it can be done with the bypass-breakout boards. Probably, but it does my head in trying to figure that out, and might require cutting a trace in the actual bypass part of it (lug 3 & 9 on a GPCB bypass, not sure on PedalPCB).

I'd just offboard wire it, or use some scrap perf or stripboard if I didn't have the Order-switcher PCB.

You should be able to work it out between these two diagrams:

66dba44ad15c144d1b940b83919ea636.jpg

Order-Switch-Wiring-Diagram.jpg

You can always tidy it up later when the Order-switcher PCBs are back in stock.

I'm not sure if it can be done with the bypass-breakout boards. Probably, but it does my head in trying to figure that out, and might require cutting a trace in the actual bypass part of it (lug 3 & 9 on a GPCB bypass, not sure on PedalPCB).

I'd just offboard wire it, or use some scrap perf or stripboard if I didn't have the Order-switcher PCB.

You should be able to work it out between these two diagrams:

66dba44ad15c144d1b940b83919ea636.jpg

Order-Switch-Wiring-Diagram.jpg

You can always tidy it up later when the Order-switcher PCBs are back in stock.
I may have figured it out. If I use this wiring diagram I should be able to follow the wiring diagram for the order switcher breakout board using the bypass breakout boards.

Attachments

• 1A13D902-F099-45ED-AA5C-2C7494B4A8CF.jpeg
    1A13D902-F099-45ED-AA5C-2C7494B4A8CF.jpeg
    378.2 KB · Views: 68
I may have figured it out. If I use this wiring diagram I should be able to follow the wiring diagram for the order switcher breakout board using the bypass breakout boards.
So would send A in the diagram correlate with the Jack in ( I have PCBs on the 3PDT stomps) and return a with Jack out?

Back