68 Pedals King of Clone - 4 Jack option

Sasan

Hi,
I just got myself a Chinese KoT clone to compare it to the original...it’s made by 68Pedals and makes a great impression. Soundwise as well as the cleanness of the build.

Is there an easy way of modifying it to a 4 Jack option KoT without dissembling too much? The 3PDTs are on-board.
Here’s a pic of the inside:
imagen4k4t.jpg

Thanks in advance

Since those stomp switches are soldered right to the main pcb, I think that would make it a pretty challenging mod. It would involve cutting traces on the pcb and attaching wires to the soldered stomp switch lugs. I couldn’t tell you which ones just from the pic. It’d be easy to do though on a paragon build from scratch.

Since those stomp switches are soldered right to the main pcb, I think that would make it a pretty challenging mod. It would involve cutting traces on the pcb and attaching wires to the soldered stomp switch lugs. I couldn’t tell you which ones just from the pic. It’d be easy to do though on a paragon build from scratch.
Ah, thought so....but since I'm no expert I was hoping someone here tells me "yeah, easy...just do this and this" :D
Thanks!

Back