Acetylene Overdrive ?

for folks who have built the Acetylene, how much breakup are you getting from the main channel's Gain? My build stays very clean even with the Gain all the way up. The Boost adds a little dirt but it has to be up pretty high to get even a mid-level breakup and at the point the pedal is extremely loud even with the output volume way down. The controls seem to be working correctly and bias voltages look correct, just getting mainly volume and only a little dirt. Maybe that's how it's supposed to work?
I have this same issue. Curious if others have solved it.

for folks who have built the Acetylene, how much breakup are you getting from the main channel's Gain? My build stays very clean even with the Gain all the way up. The Boost adds a little dirt but it has to be up pretty high to get even a mid-level breakup and at the point the pedal is extremely loud even with the output volume way down. The controls seem to be working correctly and bias voltages look correct, just getting mainly volume and only a little dirt. Maybe that's how it's supposed to work?
This happens to me sometimes because I lowered the volume knob on my guitar and forgot to turn it back up haha.

Back