Anyone built the Cosmos delay (PCBguitarmania)

Diynot

This is a copy of/based upon the Sagan delay V1. Wanted to give it a rip since the ability to adjust the delay time between the “heads” intrigued me. That and I don’t use the modulation much on the Sagan. Either way, all I’m getting is just straight oscillation and need to pick someone’s brain whose built it.

I have not, but I do know that there was a "free" version of the pcb given out that had a couple of hacks required to get it working. The only help I can offer is to check which version of the pcb and build docs you have.

Thanks! Yeah, I got the 1v1 boards, they are currently up 1v3. I jumpered all the level pots and am wondering if I need to put a fixed resistor instead so that I am not dumping full volume into each head

You should check out the Skidmark Sonomatic Deluxe. It’s very similar but many more confirmed builds! I bought two boards a while ago but haven’t built either yet.
I have seen that, but I have tapped out of building for the foreseeable future. Would love to “build them all”, but at the end of the day I can only use so many at a time

Back