SOLVED Ash device issue weird interference.

PAGOON

I just put together manias ash device which is a super simple board. Well I had a klon type enclosure around because I’m low on enclosures I used it but I had to use jumper wire from the pcb to the pots. I usually always use heat shrink on everything but I’m low on that also… so the issues with this pedal are a weird Squirrley Morse code beeping, interference sound and also the fuzz pot which is a B5K doesn’t work until about 90% of the pot is turned and then the fuzz comes on. I tested the fuzz pot with a ohm meter and the pot is working correctly..also this pedal has a trimmer or 10k trim pot. I set the bias on the 2n3904 and it only gave me voltage reading on the collector side… I’m also haven’t trouble with another pedal with a trim pot off course I’m beginning to hate pedals with trimmer!!! They seem to always give me problems. Also I don’t have a way of testing hfe. So I don’t know if my transistor’s are bad or out of sync or whatever… I also re soldered all the solders I thought may be cold soldered… im stumped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg