BBW Pedal Build

Hey all, here is the beginning of the BBW based on the BBE Sonic Stomp. I am going to stick with the Red/White theme so I know which pedal is which on my board.

I already have this pedal but want to decrease the footprint that it takes up on my board and also, what's 1 more pedal!?!? I am in love with this hobby and have been bit by the pedal building bug!

Enjoy the progress as I will be uploading various photos throughout the process. Oh, and using a step-bit is magical! Had never used one (or needed to use one) until this build.

BBW_3.jpg

BBW_2.jpg

BBW_1.jpg

Project update: I don't get much time to sit down and solder parts on the board, but man, if you follow the following post your board can end up this sexy too!

BBW_R1.jpg BBW_R2.jpg BBW_C1.jpg BBW_C2.jpg

Here are some more photos of the board... this time practically fully populated!

You can also see what a difference 91% RA does to the back side of a board to clean off all the flux! I am excited to get this pedal up and running!

BBW_FP1.jpg BBW_FP2.jpg BBW_Clean.jpg BBW_Pots.jpg

Here is the final update: pedal works, and as you can see, I am sticking with the color scheme of the BBE Sonic Stomp but less emphasis on the red.

All in all, this was the smoothest build yet! Everything went together fairly quick, but there wasn't a lot of parts either. Gonna have to take a break from pedal building for a moment as the budget is shifting more towards my other hobby (the one that makes me money).

BBW_Final1.jpg BBW_Final3.jpg

Back