Benson Monarch build

That looks beautiful but to be honest i would also love to have a look at that schematic. Too loud for me, but i am always interested in special circuits.

I’m in the same boat about volume. I’m using a Weber Mini Mass attenuator to keep it down to home levels. Next build will probably be a Princeton 5 watt.

If you want the documents, send a private message.

Also, for anyone taking on a similar project, some of the resources that helped me in terms of safety, the order of operations, etc, was the following….

Rob Robinette has a lot explaining circuit design, mods , safety , etc.

Mojotone has manuals for a lot of circuits. I read through their 5e3 manual to get a good foundation.

And Fazio Electric is perhaps one of the coolest people on YouTube, and she works on some pretty amazing gear.

I probably should have put a disclaimer on the beginning of this thread, but there’s some pretty serious voltage running through tube amps, and I don’t think you can read too much or take too many precautions when it comes to safety with this kind of project.

Where'd you find the schematic/layout for this? I just started building amps as well and this looks like a great build.
Oh man I’ve been waiting for a schematic and layout for this amp since I first heard it. I’m also too new to PM. Any chance I could get a copy of the documents?

Back