Byzantium Rate LED?

I'm about to start the Byzantium and I'm wondering what points I'd use to add a rate LED? I know it's not really necessary, but I got the standard Tayda PedalPCB 4 knob enclosure which has the LED hole in the center of the pots instead of by the footswitch, so I figure I might as well use that one for rate and drill a new one for the power indicator.

BUMP! I'm getting ready to build my Byzantium and was curious about a rate LED too. I see Fromel and Monte Allums have a mod for this but it uses a bi-color LED that only flashes when the effect is disengaged. If a separate/additional LED can be added I'd be interested in hearing of how one can make this happen. I have a feeling it's not super simple though.

BUMP! I'm getting ready to build my Byzantium and was curious about a rate LED too. I see Fromel and Monte Allums have a mod for this but it uses a bi-color LED that only flashes when the effect is disengaged. If a separate/additional LED can be added I'd be interested in hearing of how one can make this happen. I have a feeling it's not super simple though.
Just looked at those mods, and yeah, the LED doesn't flash when the pedal is engaged, which is totally useless.

Back