SOLVED Caesar Chorus Toggle Switch

kingsfan7205

I built the Caesar last week and it's working well, but last night I noticed an issue with the shape switch. On Triangle every knob works as intended, the Lag knob doesnt quite behave like it did on my old julia and gets noisy when its above 12, but thats not a big deal as I keep that knob very low. The issue is when I move it to Sine mode the Depth knob does absolutely nothing. The Rate, Lag, and Blend still work fine (Lag doing the same thing of sounding different than a Julia and getting noisy) but the Depth stays completely static no matter if you put it at 0 or 10. There is chorus in Sine mode so i don't think the Depth is completely turned down/off in that mode, just the knob doesn't do anything.

Any ideas? I can take a picture of the pcb and upload a video of what I'm hearing in a few hours if that helps.

Took the board out of the box to troubleshoot and paint it and pretty quickly realized the issue. Leaving the thread up in case this happens to someone else, look for a solder bridge between the LEDs next to the shape toggle switch if the depth knob doesnt work in one (or both) modes.

Back