Can I use the PedalPCB 3pdt Breakout and Order Switcher for This?

PangeaDestructor

I have this EP/OCD combo from Mas Effects (https://shop.mas-effects.com/collections/diy/products/ocd-ep-booster-pcb), have one small issue on the board that I've narrowed down to a section of the circuit right around the op amp but I'm wondering about the footswitch wiring.

See the attached diagram, I've wired up the 3pdts and order switch, and they work totally fine, but it's a birds' nest and I'd like to clean it up before boxing. Can I use 2 of the pedal pcb breakout boards and the order switcher to clean things up? Or does the wiring not match up? If not, anyone know of another breakout board and/or order switch board that might work here? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• offboard-wiring-stomp.png
    offboard-wiring-stomp.png
    120 KB · Views: 22
You should be able to use the PPCB daughter boards for your build, I think.

It doesn't matter how the daughter boards switch out the effects internally so long as you get all the "to/from" wiring correct (jacks, switches, boards) and so long as the MAS board doesn't require a buffered bypass arrangement (in which case you could probably use the PPCB buffered bypass daughterboard).

You're lucky, that MAS board is sold out, wish I'd been able to get one.

You should be able to use the PPCB daughter boards for your build, I think.

It doesn't matter how the daughter boards switch out the effects internally so long as you get all the "to/from" wiring correct (jacks, switches, boards) and so long as the MAS board doesn't require a buffered bypass arrangement (in which case you could probably use the PPCB buffered bypass daughterboard).

You're lucky, that MAS board is sold out, wish I'd been able to get one.
Awesome, thanks for the help! I actually ordered another handful of these off of Gerber, if you're in the US and want to PM me your mailing address I can drop one in the mail for you after I get them and make sure they look good.

Back