Cattle Driver (Buffalo FX TD-X)

Amazon

They go on sale from time to time. I really like them except for the fact that the little plastic leg holder thing doesn't like to sit very tight in the barrel. I usually have to pinch the barrel with a pair of pliers so the led stays put.
Had the same problem with tayda's. Same type of bezel.

I have a Past FX. TD Y and it is as good at the Butler TubeDriver without the noise if you are running a deep fix rig, straight into an amp be another matter bit I do not play that way any more. It is also far superior to they the Hermida Dover Drive. The Cattle Driver matches the TD Y and I think that it can be configured to do exactly what they Colousound Power Boost does.

Has anybody done any diode substitutes on the Cattle Driver ?
I was thinking of trying Bat41 or germanium’s.

I do wish there was a diode selector daughter board offered by pedal pcb, that would be great.

I have a Past FX. TD Y and it is as good at the Butler TubeDriver without the noise if you are running a deep fix rig, straight into an amp be another matter bit I do not play that way any more. It is also far superior to they the Hermida Dover Drive. The Cattle Driver matches the TD Y and I think that it can be configured to do exactly what they Colousound Power Boost does.

Has anybody done any diode substitutes on the Cattle Driver ?
I was thinking of trying Bat41 or germanium’s.

I do wish there was a diode selector daughter board offered by pedal pcb, that would be great.
Ought to be easy enough to do on perf.

Back