CH341 Availability ETA?

herliplex

Any idea when the CH341’s will be available on the site?

I looked into getting one and the minimum order requirement is 10 at about $9.71 a piece.

Conversely, if a handful of other people are waiting on these chips I’m happy to facilitate a group buy.

Reactions: fig
I have an extra I can send you, but a group buy would be of interest to me as well. Can you send me the link and your mailing address in a DM?

I have some on the way if you aren't in a huge rush.... hopefully they get here before the FV-1's are gone.

Or go with @fig, that's even better shipping times! 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve got an order in for another dozen. The price is fair but the shipping time is more along the lines of what the non-US members face often. :confused:

If they get here before Robert’s, I’ll serve ‘em up with some picks and stickers to programming pilgrims.

anyone know of a way to verify the ones I have before I solder it-- really don't want to have to desolder one of those lol
I doubt there are many fakes of it since its such a low value chip, but still... I don't fully trust aliexpress

anyone know of a way to verify the ones I have before I solder it-- really don't want to have to desolder one of those lol
I doubt there are many fakes of it since its such a low value chip, but still... I don't fully trust aliexpress
🤞

Say the word and one will be on it’s way to you. (y) The contest just adds a bit of fun.
say the word you're thinking of? I've heard the word is "love", and that it's so fine and sunshine! 😉

Sorry, bit of a Rubber Soul vibe today

• Love
Say the word and one will be on it’s way to you. (y) The contest just adds a bit of fun.
I know, I feel the love ❤️
I just love to wallow in self pity for the challenges which are the EU and German import processes..

I’ll sit here quietly eating my French cheese and Italian salami.

Crow's First Lesson

God tried to teach Crow how to talk.
'Love,' said God. 'Say, Love.'
Crow gaped, and the white shark crashed into the sea
And went rolling downwards, discovering its own depth.

'No, no,' said God. 'Say Love. Now try it. LOVE.'
Crow gaped, and a bluefly, a tsetse, a mosquito
Zoomed out and down
To their sundry flesh-pots.

'A final try,' said God. 'Now, LOVE.'
Crow convulsed, gaped, retched and
Man's bodiless prodigious head
Bulbed out onto the earth, with swivelling eyes,
Jabbering protest—

And Crow retched again, before God could stop him.
And woman's vulva dropped over man's neck and tightened.
The two struggled together on the grass.
God struggled to part them, cursed, wept—

Crow flew guiltily off.

— Ted Hughes​

Back