Clean boost to pair with Lightspeed in one enclosure

slowpogo

I built the Mach 1 and like it a lot. Recently I acquired an EAE Limelight V2 and while it's great, I realized if I could pair the Mach 1 with an independent boost circuit, it would be quite similar to the Limelight, minus a few features. The Limelight's drive side has a bit more gain but as "transparent overdrives" they sound really close.

Is there a boost board available that would pair well with the Mach 1, preferably fitting both in a 1590BB enclosure? I was thinking the Cleaver/Katana Boost might work

I just ordered another Mach 1 and planning to put an Amentum boost in with it for a combo build. I've been really liking this combination. The Amentum is a super small footprint boost. The Katana would be great too. Hmmmm....now I have to go try those two together....hahah:)

I like the Tiger Boost too. If it would fit I'd use the Dark Esbat as a clean boost - and it makes a killer dirty boost too. One of my favourites of all time. There's always the Red Rooster - it has a wonderful character to it and was my previous favourite! The Wonder Drive is actually more of a boost than a drive - and it sounds great.

Back