Did this really happen or was it just a bad Dream(fuzz) {opamp muff}

Paradox916

Ever have that reoccurring nightmare where the little gray guys sneak in to your room and put a shop vac on your junk?( among other unpleasantries we won’t go into detail about)…..Ummmm… me ether. But just in case here’s a dreamfuzz/opamp muff to commemorate that horrific experience. Built to spec no subs easy build and sounds great. 40CCD12D-9C0D-4AF8-8DE9-FC866B32CB67.jpeg CFE318A7-A0FC-4EB7-B1FE-0CFB1592E0AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Very cool! I'd forgotten that I built this until I saw this report! Now I need to go dig it out.....hahaha. I just buttoned up another Muffin variant.....got a couple more I want to build. But I dig the OpAmp muff, got it's whole own thing going on.

Oh and I'm gonna do my best to forget about the disturbing images in my brain about your dream......holy crap you're one sick dude......:ROFLMAO:

Very cool! I'd forgotten that I built this until I saw this report! Now I need to go dig it out.....hahaha. I just buttoned up another Muffin variant.....got a couple more I want to build. But I dig the OpAmp muff, got it's whole own thing going on.

Oh and I'm gonna do my best to forget about the disturbing images in my brain about your dream......holy crap you're one sick dude......:ROFLMAO:
I like the opamp muff more than I thought I would. I have been sitting on the board for awhile , glad I finally got to it. It’s definitely worth having in the arsenal…sick? I prefer the term traumatized.

Stop dropping acid before bedtime, you'll sleep better — but your ideas for pedal-graphics will probably suffer.

Crazy good build, crazy cool colour and graphic.

I gotta build some more Muffs, deadlines are fast approaching, thanks for the reminder/inspiration.

View attachment 35650
I don’t know why you keep making me do this…. but because I like you here ya go🤣

Because it looks fantastic. I really love the builds you've been posting. That place you're getting them printed is doing a fantastic job. I'm still using decals and envirotex.

This is probably my favourite build you've posted, highly likely down to the abundance of purple

Back
Top Bottom