Digital Artwork to UV print tutorial? Procreate users?

jjjimi84

I am wondering if there is a tutorial to go from importing in a drill document into Procreate (or any photoshop-esque app) to adding the art to exporting to uv printable file?

I see that @Fingolfen and @Guardians of the analog have a tutorial out about UV printing with tayda but I am not sure if these cover the bases for what I am looking to do.

I draw and doodle all of the time with my ipad and want to make it productive and upload different build docs and make art for anyone to uv print but here is the problem, I know nothing. I can be taught with the right direction but I never use this stuff in my day to day. Can anyone help a fella out?

I've brought a lot of art into Illustrator from other sources and created vectors from it using image trace. What format is your art file in? If all else fails, you could send it to me and I could vectorize it for you... (or do a zoom call and walk you through it).

I've brought a lot of art into Illustrator from other sources and created vectors from it using image trace. What format is your art file in? If all else fails, you could send it to me and I could vectorize it for you... (or do a zoom call and walk you through it).
With Procreate I believe you can export in any format? I am not knowledgeable enough to know if that holds water.

I am wondering if there is a tutorial to go from importing in a drill document into Procreate (or any photoshop-esque app) to adding the art to exporting to uv printable file?

I see that @Fingolfen and @Guardians of the analog have a tutorial out about UV printing with tayda but I am not sure if these cover the bases for what I am looking to do.

I draw and doodle all of the time with my ipad and want to make it productive and upload different build docs and make art for anyone to uv print but here is the problem, I know nothing. I can be taught with the right direction but I never use this stuff in my day to day. Can anyone help a fella out?
6da.gif

Let's be humble here. Being humble doesn't mean beating yourself up, Chris 🧐 You've got skills.

Sharing is caring, and I think we're all the better off with folks like you, Fingolfen, and everyone else who contributes and encourages everyone to make the best stuff they can with the resources available to us. 💯

Back