Does Tayda to drilled 2 knob enclosures?

allsmoke

I've got lazy about drilling recently and have been ordering the pedalpcb drilled enclosures. I've a few tone bender pedals and cracklejacks and went looking for 2 hole drilled 125b but couldn't find any.

Do they not carry them or am I searching wrong?

I've got lazy about drilling recently and have been ordering the pedalpcb drilled enclosures. I've a few tone bender pedals and cracklejacks and went looking for 2 hole drilled 125b but couldn't find any.

Do they not carry them or am I searching wrong?
There are 2 knob 1590b but they don’t fit any specific project, they have a really small pcb area due to the jack placements. You will need the custom drilling service for 125b 2 knobs

Ok, thanks. I have some blanks, the pedalpcb drill template and a drill press so I can still drill out myself. I've just been spoiled by using the pre drilled ones recently!!

Ok, thanks. I have some blanks, the pedalpcb drill template and a drill press so I can still drill out myself. I've just been spoiled by using the pre drilled ones recently!!
You could create and submit a drill template. I'd suggest modding a 3 or 4-knob template, as you just remove the bottom hole(s) (and maybe check the LED) All the others like switch, power, jacks are already set. You could also post it and have someone verify it for you. You just have to remember that everything is measured from the center of each plane.

What are the prices for this service? I don’t mind drilling, but if it’s just a $1 more or so, then it’s a no-brainer.

All these were posted by @Robert so they're probably accurate:
PedalPCB 3-Knob (Type 1)
PedalPCB 4-Knob (Type 1)
PedalPCB 5-Knob (Type 1)
PedalPCB 5-Knob (Type 2)
PedalPCB 6-Knob (Type 1)

Those* are the standard ones that Tayda does as pre-drilled, much cheaper than the custom drilled option. But it's nice to have them in case you want to tweak them or just to compare to what you need.

Also, there's a whole sub-forum dedicated to this exact topic:

* Except the 5 knob type 2

Last edited:
Back