125B Electric Ladyland

DAJE

Somebody had to ask, and today that somebody is me. I'm asking specifically about the BigNoise PCB that Santa @fig has been donating to all and sundry. And while I have your attention, drill templates for the other BigNoise PCBs would be of interest to whoever has them too.

Please note: The drill template is not confirmed but I should be able to confirm it soon. The only difference between this drill template and the template that I assigned with my Tayda order are the hole sizes for the DC jack and the LED. The linked template uses hole sizes consistent with other PedalPCB drill templates in those two locations. Everything else is the same.

1/22/23 Edit: See post 7 below.

Last edited:
For the electric lady flanger I used a slightly modified Madbean Wavelord drill template ( I believe the difference is the rows on the Wavelord are 24mm apart and the EMF is 30mm between rows). I just finished the mountain oyster and aside from moving the footswitch down, a 6 knob PedalPCB drill template is a perfect fit.

I just finished the mountain oyster and aside from moving the footswitch down, a 6 knob PedalPCB drill template is a perfect fit.
The default 6 knob PedalPCB drill template isn't going to be "a perfect fit" for either of these, even if you move the foot switch position.

The Mountain Oyster board is 2 controls and a mini toggle.

On the 'Lectric Mama/Electric Ladyland, the row spacing and foot switch position are different (as you stated). I measured different pot horizontal center spacing as well, and the LED position works better horizontally aligned with the switch.

It's been three months since the OP made the request so it's likely that the enclosure is already done. If anyone else has one of these 'Lectric Mama/Electric Ladyland boards waiting to be built and wants to use this Tayda drill template, please hold off until I can verify. I'll post drill templates for the Cowpoker and Mountain Oyster once I verify those as well.

The default 6 knob PedalPCB drill template isn't going to be "a perfect fit" for either of these, even if you move the foot switch position.

The Mountain Oyster board is 2 controls and a mini toggle.
66B5B8C5-EDBE-46C4-8D9E-CFB2499EDE0B.jpeg 3199C31C-8D3B-400C-9F0D-D3348441D301.jpeg 1FAFB4EA-1574-4314-A9BC-B82C5AB107B2.jpeg
I haven’t done a formal build report since I have artwork pending, but I used the outer top pot marks and the lower middle pot mark on the 6 knob template and it worked with no issues for the mountain oyster.
You are correct though, the horizontal and vertical of the 6 knob does not work for the mama flanger

It's been three months since the OP made the request so it's likely that the enclosure is already done. If anyone else has one of these 'Lectric Mama/Electric Ladyland boards waiting to be built and wants to use this Tayda drill template, please hold off until I can verify. I'll post drill templates for the Cowpoker and Mountain Oyster once I verify those as well.
Nah, I was waiting for @fig to send me the extra bits, and if he did I was waiting for Australia Post to get around to delivering it. One or the other hasn't happened, so the board is still waiting. I have a bunch of PedalPCB boards waiting to be built too, I'm having a hard time getting motivated and finding the time to build pedals right now.

So... verified drill template would be amazing, thanks. :cool:

After receiving my pre-drilled enclosure, I can verify that the potentiometer alignment is perfect but the DC jack did not clear the Depth potentiometer.

I have modified the original Tayda drill template to move the DC jack closer to the bottom of the enclosure which should allow clearance over the Depth pot but the template varies based on which DC jack you're using.

For the small style DC jack:
991-1.jpg.jpg

Use this: https://drill.taydakits.com/box-designs/new?public_key=WURxV3VkWEJSSDNEelNVM0lnUUlmZz09Cg==

For the large style DC jack:
2237.jpg

Use this: https://drill.taydakits.com/box-designs/new?public_key=ZWxYN3cyMC92MytKN092STgrSHlvQT09Cg==

With either template, make sure that the LED drill size is chosen based on the LED you'll be using!

Back