Electrovibe, Bulb / Pot issue? Please help.

ynot

Hello, I have read through many of the Electrovibe posts and I believe part of the answer MAY be in one of the posts. The electrovibe is working well however, on slow and fast speeds, if I turn the pot to FULL the lamp stops flashing for a little while. The timing is random. Somthines it takes a long time to start again and sometimes a short time.

I read somewhere that Tantulum capacitors at c7 to c9 fix this issue, however I have tantulam caps there and it is still happening. Am I to assume maybe a cap is faulty or could somthing else cause this as well, the pots are working find its just when turned to full this happens.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Tony.

Hello, I have read through many of the Electrovibe posts and I believe part of the answer MAY be in one of the posts. The electrovibe is working well however, on slow and fast speeds, if I turn the pot to FULL the lamp stops flashing for a little while. The timing is random. Somthines it takes a long time to start again and sometimes a short time.

I read somewhere that Tantulum capacitors at c7 to c9 fix this issue, however I have tantulam caps there and it is still happening. Am I to assume maybe a cap is faulty or could somthing else cause this as well, the pots are working find its just when turned to full this happens.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Tony.

Did you change resistors to increase the maximum speed?

Back