Free directory of 520+ independent pedal builders (with filters for those that sell DIY kits)

Hi all. First: I know I'm the new guy. Don't beat me up too badly. I promise, I'm a real person, this is a real seat, with a real human that runs it and I take being annoying real seriously. If I broke an unspoken rule by promoting an external site with the first post..... sincerest of apologies. But I'm proud of the resource that I built and thought this community would appreciate it.

I run stompboxbuilders.com, a free directory of 520+ boutique and independent pedal builders. It's brand new. I don't even think google has crawled it, yet.

I'm posting it once here because it may help someone find kits or DIY resources that they weren't aware of.

If your shop or a favorite builder (or even a favorite resource) is missing, listed wrong, or has a dead link, reply here or use the submit form on the site. I fix corrections and remove anyone who asks within 24 hours. Anything else you think I could add or improve? I'm all ears. I built this because I couldn't find another resource and my bookmarks folder was crazy.
 
That’s really cool! I don’t see Collateral FX on the Brazilian builders, so, www.collateralfx.com!

Hi all. First: I know I'm the new guy. Don't beat me up too badly. I promise, I'm a real person, this is a real seat, with a real human that runs it and I take being annoying real seriously. If I broke an unspoken rule by promoting an external site with the first post..... sincerest of apologies. But I'm proud of the resource that I built and thought this community would appreciate it.

I run stompboxbuilders.com, a free directory of 520+ boutique and independent pedal builders. It's brand new. I don't even think google has crawled it, yet.

I'm posting it once here because it may help someone find kits or DIY resources that they weren't aware of.

If your shop or a favorite builder (or even a favorite resource) is missing, listed wrong, or has a dead link, reply here or use the submit form on the site. I fix corrections and remove anyone who asks within 24 hours. Anything else you think I could add or improve? I'm all ears. I built this because I couldn't find another resource and my bookmarks folder was crazy.
 
Back
Top