Help with switching design

While waiting for the 4pdt to arrive, I threw up (looks like it eh?) a few dip switches to test and all works as expected. I'm using a tri color LED but only using red and green, and together making the yellow. A 1k on red and 680r on green got it good enough! Red/off in bypass. Thanks for everyone's help!!!

Attachments

• Oct-wireup.jpg
    Oct-wireup.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm trying to follow the idea here. Wouldn't a second bypass footswitch for the octave (with a bi-color or two LEDs) pretty much accomplish the same thing? You could even control it with your feetsees. Or, am I misunderstanding the goal?

I'm trying to follow the idea here. Wouldn't a second bypass footswitch for the octave (with a bi-color or two LEDs) pretty much accomplish the same thing? You could even control it with your feetsees. Or, am I misunderstanding the goal?
That was covered in post #5, as quoted below:
One could also just use two footswitches, but I am trying to see if its possible to do this with just one to keep the size of the chassis down but still have the ability to bypass it if just using as fuzz (having the octave/disable at footswitch is most important)

You can do with 2 footswitches if you prefer,. but as mentioned I was specific on this builds layout so made this one with a long bat switch you could kick with your foot if needed even, using 1 LED.. Here's final I used

1709703568899.png

Back