Hyped Fuzz

VanWhy

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
My build of the Hyped Fuzz. Could use a little more red on it 😉. I personally do not like all the red but I just wanted to do something with a the red parts I had for the hell of it. I had better fitting knobs I wanted to use but accidentally got the wrong ones. So, I chucked on these red ones. Red.

Anyway the layout is tighter than a frog's ass but I think everything is layed out very efficiently. Kudos, Robert on another great PCB 🖤

It's a FZ-2. Sounds nasty and beautiful all at once. It's a must for the Monolord and Electric Wizard covers I'm doing.

Attachments

• 20230518_220152.jpg
    20230518_220152.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230518_220232.jpg
    20230518_220232.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 48
My build of the Hyped Fuzz. Could use a little more red on it 😉. I personally do not like all the red but I just wanted to do something with a the red parts I had for the hell of it. I had better fitting knobs I wanted to use but accidentally got the wrong ones. So, I chucked on these red ones. Red.

Anyway the layout is tighter than a frog's ass but I think everything is layed out very efficiently. Kudos, Robert on another great PCB 🖤

It's a FZ-2. Sounds nasty and beautiful all at once. It's a must for the Monolord and Electric Wizard covers I'm doing.
Neat and tidy, and dare I say red?

Back