In search of Stereo Reverbs and Delays to fill 2 Binaura EEPROMS.

If you are having "runaway" issues when using a feedback loop, put a 1-pole highpass filter somewhere in the loop. Not sure if that's the issue, just a general rule of thumb.
Thanks for the tip. In every instance of the stereo shimmers I've tried to do, there is both an LPF and a HPF block. :unsure:
 
let me know if the crush-verb presents the same issue once burned.

I go on a trip next week and when I get back I plan to order the handful of parts I need to finish my 2 binaura’s. I will also order that cheap Amazon kit I shared earlier to burn the eeproms.

Can’t wait to test these for real!
 
let me know if the crush-verb presents the same issue once burned.

I go on a trip next week and when I get back I plan to order the handful of parts I need to finish my 2 binaura’s. I will also order that cheap Amazon kit I shared earlier to burn the eeproms.

Can’t wait to test these for real!
Just finished testing the crush-verb in an EEPROM in my Binaura build and it holds muster; no runaway. It comes to a climax nicely when all three pots are dimed and fades beautifully with a palm-mute. So R0x_Stereo_Crush_Reverb.spcdj is good to go.
 
Right, 8 delays for one 8 reverbs for the other. We have 16 total patches right?
Here are the two lists of patches that you have selected as useable:

8 Stereo Delays ("TimeLine" Set)
D01_Stereo Oil Can Delay 03.spcdj
D02 Stereo Multi-Head Delay 02.spcdj
D03_Stereo_BBD_Delay_02.spcdj
D04_Stereo_Dream_Delay.spcdj
D05_Stereo_Ping-Pong_Delay_02.spcdj
D06_Stereo_Reverse_Delay.spcdj
D07_Stereo_Swell_Delay_04.spcdj
D08_Stereo_Filter_Sweep_Mod_Delay_02.spcdj

8 Stereo Reverbs ("BigSky" Set)
R01_Stereo_Ambient_Reverb_04.spcdj
R02_Stereo_Ambient_Swell_Reverb.spcdj
R03_Stereo_Shimmer_Reverb_05c.spcdj
R04_Stereo_Chorus_Reverb_02c.spcdj
R0x_Stereo_Hall_Reverb.spcdj
R0x_Stereo_Hall_Reverb_02.spcdj
R0x_Stereo_Plate_Reverb.spcdj
R0x_Stereo_ROM_Reverb.spcdj
R08_Stereo_Tank_Reverb_02.spcdj

What I did on my end was then to reduce the name of each (for ease of further typing) to:
DELAYS:
D01.spcdj
D02.spcdj
.
.
.
D08.spcdj

and

REVERBS:
R01.spcdj
R02.spcdj
.
.
.
R08.spcdj

Then saved each one as a SpinASM file. Or each group could be saved out as a 'Hex File' which puts all 8 of the group into a single SpinASM Project file for direct burning to an EEPROM.

I couldn't find & fix the problems incurred by any of the Shimmer verbs. So that one did not pan out.
 
You win the forum for the weekend cybercow. Awesome work!
Thanks! I just wish I had discovered the FV-1 and SpinCAD Designer app sooner than I did. It seems the art & interest of FV-1 patch creation/programming is a fading thing. Digital Larry did wonderful thing with his SpinCAD Designer tool.
 
Truly grateful for the incredible amount of help and no doubt time you’ve given to an idea I had no idea was possible to deliver. You are appreciated.
Sure thing. You're welcome. The journey helped discover issues with the latest release of SpinCAD Designer. Dunno if or when those issues might get resolved, but they are posted in the SpinCAD Designer Github where (hopefully) someone can render a solution.
 
Back
Top