Is there a muff board with an on board mids switch?

Locrian99

Before I order one from aion is there a pedal pcb board that is just a standard muff circuit with an on board mids switch for flat and boosted mids? I’ve got a stripboard one and a friend wants one I’d rather do it on a board with out the hokey off board wiring for a switch. Thought it might be there under a different name.

Thank you. Looking at the schem that’s pretty close if only it had a 3 way switch I could make that work.
I could be wrong, and it might be a little advanced/require some techy type wizardry, but I feel like you could potentially wire a switch to the board by cross-referencing the schematic from PedalPCB and AionFx. I don't know if there's more to it than simply figuring out where in the signal it would need to connect, but that could be a workaround. Might just be easier to get the AionFx board at that point though.

I could be wrong, and it might be a little advanced/require some techy type wizardry, but I feel like you could potentially wire a switch to the board by cross-referencing the schematic from PedalPCB and AionFx. I don't know if there's more to it than simply figuring out where in the signal it would need to connect, but that could be a workaround. Might just be easier to get the AionFx board at that point though.
I could easily wire the switch off board just by coming off the capacitor in the tone section. I was trying to avoid off board wiring and an off board switch.

I could easily wire the switch off board just by coming off the capacitor in the tone section. I was trying to avoid off board wiring and an off board switch.
Oh oops, somehow must've missed that part in your original post!

Back