Karaoke Chorus

Synchrony Pedalworks

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I really like this chorus. It is based on the Boss CE-1. To me, it is smoother than a CE-2. The vibrato is a nice touch. Recently, I have made a few vibe like pedals (Altered State and Viib), but I think I like this vibe best. My one wish is for the vibe rate to go slower. If you all know of any mods to make that happen, please share!

IMG_5754.jpeg IMG_5755.jpeg IMG_5756.jpeg

I really like this chorus. It is based on the Boss CE-1. To me, it is smoother than a CE-2. The vibrato is a nice touch. Recently, I have made a few vibe like pedals (Altered State and Viib), but I think I like this vibe best. My one wish is for the vibe rate to go slower. If you all know of any mods to make that happen, please share!
Well, here is my late, unhelpful input:

Before their recent redesign, the MadBean forums used to host a subforum for Lectric-FX support. There was a (somewhat inactive) thread called “Karaoke Chorus Mods” and one of the mods was to lower the vibe speed (at its current settings, I find it fairly unusable). However, my recollection was that, while it was a simple change to a resistor, changing it would also affect the operative rate of the chorus– since chorus was more important to me, I opted not to do it.

Like I said, I know that’s not terribly helpful since I can’t even tell you the applicable components and, unless MadBean decides to restore that sub forum and all of its threads, the information is lost. I honestly don’t remember whether the information about mod was submitted by Lectric themselves or a user – but on the off-chance that Lectric submitted it, maybe write them and ask and, if they have an answer, maybe share it so the information isn’t lost again?

Mike

Back