Leprechaun Regeneration not working?

Dirtydrowningman

Hey guys. I built up the leprechaun and everything works just find except the regeneration. It doesn't work at all when engaged. Any tips or somthing I don't see. I re flowed the regen pot. Thanks guys. It is not allowing me to post up a picture.

Is there a glob of solder connecting R30 and R31, near IC2?

The schem isn't in the build docs but you can find it here which should help you troubleshooting. Do you have an audio probe? If not you can likely build one without too much hassle, and you may already have everything needed.

Is there a glob of solder connecting R30 and R31, near IC2?

The schem isn't in the build docs but you can find it here which should help you troubleshooting. Do you have an audio probe? If not you can likely build one without too much hassle, and you may already have everything needed.
Thank you for the schematic. There isnt any solder globs in that area. Just the picture. I just recently rigged up a probe. Does it mattet if im using a cd4069ube instead of a cd4069ub?
Thanks for the help

Thank you for the schematic. There isnt any solder globs in that area. Just the picture. I just recently rigged up a probe. Does it mattet if im using a cd4069ube instead of a cd4069ub?
Thanks for the help

I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought I'd give you a bump and ask if you've been able to make any progress on figuring out the issue.

Back